Saturday 3 January 2009

Katy Perry and Travis McCoy Split








Katy Perry has split from boyfriend Travis McCoy, according to reports.

The I Kissed a Girl hitmaker and the Gym Class Heroes frontman "were fighting a lot because they never saw each other and now Katy is going on tour," a source tells Us Weekly magazine. "She just needed a clear head. It's been non-stop work for her."

McCoy has since posted a blog about the breakup.

He wrote, "We fight every night, now that's not kosher. I reminisce with bliss of when we was closer. And wake up to be greeted by an argument again, You act like you're 10...My friends always tell me how I'm lucky to possess the best looking girl in the whole U.S....it seems like just two years back when we were bonded and not pierced, but now I keep itchin' to jet. Maybe she should now sing "I kissed Travis and I didn't like it, the taste of his metal piercings- was yuck."

McCoy has given a promise ring to Perry. When asked if this was rehearsal for an actual proposal, he shrugged with a grin.

Last month, Katy, 24, said she and Travis weren't planning to wed.

She said, "Planning a wedding and promoting a record - those two things don't exist in the same sentence.

"You have to just enjoy each other because people change, you know.

No comments: