Friday 10 July 2009

Miley Cyrus: “I’m Really Into High Fashion”

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2009/stylewatch/blog/090720/miley-cyrus-500x375.jpg
The star tells Elle of her new Walmart collection with Azria, “Literally this is going to be good for, like, Middle America, and it will be great for kids that really want to be in fashion but that don’t have it available.” The collaboration will hit Walmart stores in early August, but Miley is already playing favorites, citing the jeans as her “favorite part of the entire line.” Although, when it comes to denim shopping for herself, the young star knows no limit, “I would pay $500 for the jeans that we make for $20. I’m really into high fashion.” And with a glamorous life filled with premieres and parties, it’s almost hard not to be. “The most fun thing about prom is having that one special night when you dress up and you feel like a princess, and honestly, I get to do that one night a lot,” says Miley. But, even though she is a superstar, she still has to listen to her parents. “My dad won’t let me fix my teeth or cut my hair. He loves it. He’s like, ‘It’s you!’” says Miley, who has no problem with her dad’s rules. “I like these crooked. I love my teeth.”

No comments: