Thursday 7 August 2008

Miley Nd Nick

After months of speculation and no official confirmation Miley Cyrus has confimed, quite randomnly, that she did date nick jonas. The pair dated for two years and met when they were about 13. Lets hope this doesn't upset Nick's is current girlfreind the lovely Selena Gomez.
Miley's Confession:
"We became boyfriend and girlfriend the day we met. He was on a quest to meet me, and he was like, 'I think you're beautiful and I really like you.' And I was like, 'Oh, my gosh, I like you so much.'"
"Nick and I loved each other. We still do, but we were in love with each other. For two years he was basically my 24/7. But it was really hard to keep it from people. We were arguing a lot, and it really wasn't fun."
After they broke up at the end of 2007, Cyrus tells Seventeen, "At first I bawled for a month straight. I was so sad. I just went into this weird funk. And I dyed my hair black. When we were dating, Nick wanted me to get highlights – and so I did that, and I got myself looking great. And then, on the day we broke up, I was like, I want to make my hair black now – I don't want to look pretty; I want to look hard-core. I was rebelling against everything Nick wanted me to be. And then I was like, I've got to be by myself for now, and just figure out who I really am."

No comments: