Saturday 13 September 2008

NEW YORK I LOVE YOU trailer

I know my fellow blogger A will enjoy this, its the trailer for the film New York I love You, the cast includes
Rachel Bilson, Kevin Bacon, Natalie Portman, Maggie Q, Robin Wright Penn, Chris Cooper, Shia Labeouf, Orlando Bloom, Ethan Hawke, Anton Yelchin, Olivia Thirlby, James Caan, Blake Lively, Drea de Matteo, Bradley Cooper, Eli Wallach, Cloris Leachman, Andy Garcia, Julie Christie, Christina Ricci, John Hurt, Hayden Christensen and many more. It also includes segments directed by Scarlett Johansson and Natalie Portman as newcomers to the game along with the big boys such as Joshua Marston, Shekhar Kapur, Mira Nair, Brett Ratner, Fatih Akin, Yvan Attal, Allen Hughes, Shunji Iwai, Wen Jiang, Andrei Zvyagintsev and Randall Balsmeyer. This movie is a guaranteed hit!!!!


I can't wait!!!!

1 comment:

1minutefilmreview said...

Can't wait to see it too!