Thursday 26 March 2009

Justin Timberlake is a Kings of Leon Lover

Justin Timberlake opened up to EW about his latest goings-on. Check it:

On only producing tracks for other people, not his own: “Right now, I like the idea that things can just kind of pop up and if they feel right I can do them. Committing to my own sort of project, that’s like, ‘Okay, let me block out two years of my life and do it.’ I was heavily fulfilled with the last one and I always have this thing with myself that if I can’t sleep because I need to do it, then I’m gonna do it. But if I’m not losing sleep over it then…”

On what’s playing on his iPod: “I mean, I listen to everything. I’ve been going back and forth between Kings of Leon’s latest album and the Black Keys. I really love their Attack and Release. I thought that was a really great record. And of course Radiohead. It’s a constant. I enjoy In Rainbows in the morning. You throw it on in the iPod dock and get ready to leave the house and go on about your day. That album seems to put me in a pretty decent mood.” (JJ-recommended KoL songs: “Use Somebody” and “Sex On Fire.”)

No comments: