Friday 13 March 2009

Rob Pattinson: 'My First Sex Scene Was With a Guy'

"I was kind of crossing lines of what I thought I was comfortable doing. I had to do all this naked stuff," the actor tells GQ magazine of his work in Little Ashes, where Rpattz plays a young Salvador Dali.

The film follows the love affair between Pattinson's Dali and poet Federico García Lorca, played by Javier Beltrán.

"And here I am, with Javier, who plays Lorca, doing an extremely hard-core sex scene, where I have a nervous breakdown afterward," Pattinson says, "and because we’re both straight, what we were doing seemed kind of ridiculous."

"There’s all these gay sex scenes. And y’know, I haven’t even done a sex scene with a girl, in my whole career."

For his love scenes with Beltrán, Pattinson felt overexposed to production staff.

"Trying to do it doggie-style. Trying to have a nervous breakdown while doing it doggie-style. And it wasn’t even a closed set. There were all these Spanish electricians giggling to themselves."

No comments: