Sunday 2 November 2008

Nicole 5 out of 10 for looks, says..... her


Nicole Scherzinger has admitted that she considers herself to be only moderately attractive.

The 30-year-old Pussycat Dolls singer said she is "right in the middle" when it comes to appearance, telling Sugar: "I think I'd rate myself as five out of ten for my looks."

Scherzinger, who is currently dating racing driver Lewis Hamilton, added that she hasn't always been a hit with the boys.

"I used to be cripplingly shy. I came from a very strict upbringing," she said. "Guys just wouldn't go out with me."

WhAt!!!! She is the lead singer of one of the sexiest groups of all time, of course she's knows she there because of her looks. Also many regard Nicole as the prettiest of the group, so i wonder how she rates the rest of the girls in the gorup....

No comments: