Tuesday 2 December 2008

Joe Jonas Inspired By Mick Jagger..

Joe Jonas is inspired by Sir Mick Jagger who is the lead singer of famous rock band Rolling Stones.
The 19-year-old Jonas Brothers frontman - who wears a purity ring as a sign of his pre-marriage chastity - says the womanising Rolling Stones singer is his musical hero and he tries to act like him on stage.
Joe said: "I would love to meet Mick Jagger. A lot of what I do on stage is inspired by Jagger. I love the way he performs and how he dances."

Even though Joe has a purity ring, the teen star admits he has crushes on several famous women.
Joe also revealed he hopes any future girlfriends understand that his work has to come first
The musician - whose brothers Kevin and Nick also abstain from sex - added: "I love Leona Lewis. I've been watching her video, she's gorgeous. I also like Natalie Portman, Emma Watson and Cheryl Cole. I like a lot of people."
Joe also revealed he hopes any future girlfriends understand that his work has to come first.
He explained: "I need to be with someone who understands I won't be around a lot. It's also important for me to have someone that makes me happy when we talk on the phone. I want to be happy."

No comments: