Tuesday 2 December 2008

Lindsay Lohan says Facebook Sucks!!!


Lindsay Lohan has taken to her MySpace to complain about another social network — Facebook!

In an entry titled “Upset with Facebook”, Lindsay writes, “Okay, so I love MySpace, because it is secure, and the people at MySpace don’t disable your account because they think that you are a fake you… Facebook allows a lot of posers, I thought maybe they would figure out that the posers of me, (and I am sure others on Facebook) were in fact posers by looking into their accounts, or sending emails to the people that they believed to be ‘posers’ which ask questions. What those questions may be.. I don’t know. Which is why I don’t run an interactive web site. On that note, this is what happened to me earlier today… I signed onto Facebook with my new password because someone keeps hacking into my account, and when I typed my password and ‘log in’ name in, a red sentence came up saying..

blah, blah blah(she goes on).........

love love love ,
Lindsay Dee ;)

Oy vey! rumors.. Just to clear this up.. Because I have been getting a lot of emails asking me this one question. Samantha Ronson and Lindsay Lohan (me) are NOT breaking up. :) xxLL

No comments: