Monday 20 October 2008

Another Point Of View.......

My review of the Jonas bros video...... i hate to disagree with my fellow blogger,A, but i LOVED the video, and this song is my favourite one to date, i mean its better then a certain recession song. I mean it was like soooooooooo amazing. I like camille belle and i mean i would rather see her smooching some randomn man, who looked a lot like Nick, then Joe. It was a classy video and atleast wasn't another fluffy pop video with them singing into the mic for the whole song, like HOLD ON. So give em break so called Jonas Brother FAN!!!!! wow i take this jonas bro thing rele seroiusly. Oh nd i love the recession song that was just a cheap shot.
Oh nd ITS JOHNNNYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: