Tuesday 28 October 2008

T.I. Lost His Virginity At Age 11

T.I., whose real name is Clifford Harris Jr., speaks about his arrest and upcoming year long jail sentence for pleading guilty to several federal weapon charges with The Tyra Banks Show.

The 28-year-old rapper said, “The conditions of my life that I had endured had presented a certain sense of paranoia, which made me feel like I needed extra security for myself… My best friend [Philant Johnson] had just gotten killed the year before that….he died right in my arms…he was killed right in front me…I was trying to prevent that from ever happening again.”

T.I. also revealed that he lost his virginity when he a mere 11-years-old.

He sheepishly shared with Tyra, “I’m embarrassed, 11, I’m sorry…If it makes it any better we had two kids together later on.”

No comments: