Monday 27 October 2008

How the Celebs Halloweened

JONAS BROTHERS

"We did a Harvest Party at our church and the kids could dress up as a positive character," mom Denise Jonas says of this pic from Halloween 1998. "Joseph was Grandpa Grape from Veggie Tales. Nicholas was Blue from Blue's Clues and Kevin, I created that costume out of the pieces, he was the game Operation."

LAUREN CONRAD

"I really liked the costume," says the Hills star, here, at age 8. "I must admit though, I was not a very scary witch."

NICOLE SCHERZINGER

She was only 9 when the Pussycat Doll put together this outfit. "I loved dressing up as Carmen Miranda," says Scherzinger. "The costume was such a production, especially the fruit on my head. But I always won every costume contest I entered in this!"

MARIA MENOUNOS

"Baby was my very first dog who was sick and dying at a pet store before I bought and rescued her," says Menounos, here as a teenage Dorothy. "She was the perfect Toto!"

ASHANTI

"When I was younger, I loved Halloween!" says the Resident Evil: Extinction actress, here at age 7 as a flapper. "I would rush home from school and do my homework as quickly as possible so I could go trick-or-treating with my friends."

No comments: