Thursday 30 October 2008

Wizards of Waverly Place is being adapted for a magical feature film.

A cultural milestone is about to happen; Selena Gomez revealed to MTV News that her hit Disney Channel series Wizards of Waverly Place is heading to the big screen.

This trumps Disney's 3-D Jonas Brothers movie, which will only air on the company's cable channel.

"We actually want to shoot it here in New York," Gomez told MTV.

When asked about a plot for this epic, she mentioned, "I think it would have to be that our secret is about to be exposed."

No suprise here, but Selena once again, mentioned her crush, Shia Labeouf, asking him to star on the show, She jokes, "You'd think that as much as I promote it (Shia would be guest starring). I'm, like, begging, but it's not happening. I know I'm a nerd! Please, Shia, come on my show!"

Exactly which secret are you talking about, Selena? The poorly-kept one about you and Nick Jonas being an item? Or the even worse-concealed fact that Miley Cyrus wants rip your hair out ?

No comments: