Thursday 9 October 2008

Be In Selena's Band


Think you got what it takes to jam with cutie Selenita?
The little Disney princess is forgoing the solo path to pop stardom to assemble a band, and auditions for members are currently happening in Hollywood while Selena is in the studio recording vocals.
How about all the fans who would just love to play with her?
Says Gomez:
We plan on holding auditions in Hollywood, and in the meantime I will be in the studio recording some of the songs. As far as actual band members right now, we do not have any, but it is getting closer and closer and I am really excited to be in the studio.
Cute as a button, Selena says, "I am so blessed, I really am. It’s something I have always wanted to do…to share my dream with other people."
Awww!
See, that's how you do it, Miley.

we've made up who we think should be in her band....
Selena of course, Joe Jonas coz you gotta have some jonass, Gok won to style them, Shia to drive them around haha, and Madonna to do the dancing (god noooo).

No comments: